Detailed Policy is displayed below:
We respect your privacy and recognize the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our web sites.
In general, you can visit the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. [We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous].
We will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. We will continue to enhance its security procedures as new technology becomes available.
By accessing this site, the user agrees to let thewishlane.com and the assistants hired by us to store, process, and use the personal data entered by the user to justify and administrate the business and User relationship, as well as to perform and execute deals and contracts initiated through thewebsite.com. This particularly concerns the User’s name, address, telephone number, email address, sex and date of birth.
Any Personal Information which we collect and which we may use in an aggregated format is our property. We may use it in the aggregated format, in our sole discretion and without any compensation to you, for any legitimate purpose and you hereby confirm that you have no objection to the aforesaid use of your Personal Information.
Our website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
NOTICE OF GRIEVANCE:
In the event you have any grievance relating to the processing of information provided by you, you may contact our Grievance Officer at the following address:
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:
- Identification of the information provided by you.
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information.
- Your address, telephone number or e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.
Security of Payment
- All the online transactions on thewishlane.com is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. We use the safest technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
- All credit card and debit card payments on thewishlane.com are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
- We at thewishlane.com store the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card number in a secure and encrypted manner. The first 6 digits (also known as the Bank Identification Number) are used to identify the bank name and country where your card was issued. The first 6 and last 4 digits are together used for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
We accept VISA, MasterCard credit/debit cards.
Apart from Credit and Debit Cards, we accept payments by Internet Banking (covering 44 banks), Cash-on-Delivery.