CHILDREN’S FAVOURITE HANDS-ON PART!
USE THIS MAGIC PEN TO DRAW ON THE SPOON. WHEN ENCOUNTERING WATER, THE DRAWN ANIMALS WILL FLOAT ON THEIR OWN, WHICH IS VERY FUN!!!
- This is especially the case when your children are taking those first steps towards an interactive approach to education.
Why You Need This :
Fun Activity :
- Water painting will pique children's interest. This is also a fun game to play with family and friends. A good bonding session is guaranteed.
Boosts Creativity :
- The sketched animals float freely in it which catches children's attention and develops an interest for doodling and drawing, activities that are important for their development.
Everything You Can Be Drawn :
- 12 colors make the painting objects more abundant, such as small fish, tortoise, big whale, small flower, butterfly and so on.
- The water-based design makes it insoluble in water, and the drawn animals can float freely on the water.
Safe to Use :
- It is safe for the human body since it uses certified non-toxic ink and emits no odor which may be harmful for the children. It has an easy grip for small hands of the child.
Perfect Learning Tool :
- The colors are vivid and clear and the product can be used as an interactive teaching method to teach children names of colors, different shapes, animals etc. by visualization.
Can Be Easily Reused :
- The non-spilling ink can be simply removed with a towel without leaving any traces on the whiteboard making it as fresh and new as if never used before.
HOW TO USE :
STEP 1: Draw the desired design using a colored water pen on a bowl or spoon made of mirror, glass, or ceramic.
- STEP 2: Wait at least 5 seconds to dry the pattern.
- STEP 3: Gently immerse it in water
STEP 4: Watch it float.